Vera Cherry Hill Safety Guidelines
Walk-ins are accepted for groups of 8 or less. Reservations are recommended for parties of 5 or more or for VIP Tables. Deposits are required and will go towards the final bill.
1. We encourage social distancing. Please stay 6 feet apart!
2. If you have any of these symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, or sore throat, please stay home!
3. Masks are required in all indoor public areas. If you get up from your table, please wear your mask. Your server will be wearing theirs!
4. Should our outdoor dining area be full, you will be asked to wait in your car until a table becomes available. We will call you when it is ready.
5. Bathrooms will be available inside. You will need to wear your mask when entering the building. We ask for no more than 3 guests in the bathroom at the same time.
6. Smoking is NOT allowed around the dining tables and we will have designated area around the main bar for the people that would like to smoke.
7. Our maximum tables holds 8 guests. Not all tables can hold 8 guests. For more information on table sizes please call.
8. In order to serve as many guests as possible, (we know you’re excited to be out, we are too!) the table is reserved for your party for 2 hours.
9. We will be offering to-go mix drinks. Please ask your bartender or server what we have to offer.
10. Every day we will be open at 4pm and if you’d like to reserve a table please contact us at (856) 486-1001 or through our website at www.verabarandgrill.com
11. We will have scan touch free menus that you can review on your phone available.
12. On Friday and Saturday kids will be allowed only with adults or parents.
13. Happy hour will be suspended until further notice due to limited capacity restrictions.
Our hours are the following:
Sunday 4pm- 12:00am
*Please pack your patience!
We couldn’t be more excited to see your smiling faces even if it is under your mask!
Vera Cherry Hill
• At this time we are not offering separate or split checks. We can allow multiple forms of payment to be taken for a bill.
• If you are running late please call and let us know. Your reservation time/duration begins at your confirmed reservation time. You have a 15 min grace period. Deposits are non refundable if you are more than 15 mins late, no show, or cancel.
• Guests are not interchangeable. The initial guests that come in with the reservation/party are who will be allowed in that night.
• Any reservation made must arrive with the complete/full guests of the party.
• Unfortunately we are not accepting seating preferences at this time. We also cannot accommodate multiple tables being sat near each other. We are accepting one reservation per group.
This will not be business as normal. We are legally required to follow all regulations set forth by the NJ State government. To better serve you, we require your compliance and ask for your understanding!