Vera Cherry Hill Reopening Guidelines
New Seating Protocols
Walk-ins are accepted for groups of 5 or less. Reservations are recommended for parties of 6 or more or for VIP Tables. Deposits are required and will go towards the final bill.
1. We encourage social distancing-Please stay 6 feet apart! .
2. If you have any of these symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, or sore throat, please stay home!
3. Masks are required in all indoor public areas. If you get up from your table, please wear your mask. Your server will be wearing theirs!
4. Should our outdoor dining area be full, you will be asked to wait in your car until a table becomes available.
5. Bathrooms will be available inside. You will need to wear your mask when entering the building we ask for no more than 3 guests in the bathroom at the same time.
6. Smoking is NOT allowed around the dining tables and we will have designated area around the main bar for the people that would like to smoke.
7. You are restricted to 8 guests per table.
8. In order to serve as many guests as possible, (we know you’re excited to be out, we are too!) the table is reserved for your party for 1 hour from the time your food arrives.
9. We will be offering to go mix drinks. Please ask your bartender or server for what we have to offer.
10. Every day we will be open at 3:30pm and if you’d like to reserve a table please contact us at (856) 486-1001 or through our website at www.verabarandgrill.com
11. We will have scan touch free menus that you can review on your phone available.
12. On Friday and Saturday kids will be allowed only with company or parents.
13. Happy hour will be suspended until further notice due to limited capacity restrictions.
Our hours are the following:
Sunday 3:30pm- 12:00am
*Please pack your patience!
We couldn’t be more excited to see your smiling faces even if it is under your mask!
Vera Cherry Hill
As you know, our outdoor dining area will open on Wednesday, June 17th. This will not be business as normal. We are legally required to follow all regulations set forth by the NJ State government. To better serve you, we require your compliance and ask for your understanding!