Vera Cherry Hill Safety Guidelines
Walk-ins are accepted any day. Reservations are accepted for bottle service only. Deposits are required and will go towards the bottle price .
We are able to accommodate large groups of any size please contact our event coordinator for more information
1. If you have any of these symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, or sore throat, please stay home!
2. Masks are not required
3. Should our outdoor dining area be full, you will be asked to wait in your car until a table becomes available. We will call you off the waitlist when it is ready. Bottle service may be required in order to sit outside on weekends nights
5. Smoking is allowed on our outdoor deck only.
6. Our maximum tables holds 8 guests. Not all tables can hold 8 guests. For more information on table sizes please contact us.
7. In order to serve as many guests as possible, (we know you’re excited to be out, we are too!) the table is reserved for your party for 2 hours. Bottle services tables will be granted three hours.
8. We will be offering to-go mix drinks. Please ask your bartender or server what we have to offer.
9. Every day we will be open at 4pm and if you’d like to reserve a table please contact us at (856) 486-1001.
10. On Friday and Saturday kids will be allowed only with adults or parents.
11. Happy hour is not available at the moment.
12. At this time we are not offering separate or split checks. We can allow multiple forms of payment to be taken for a bill.
13. If you are running late please call and let us know. Your reservation time/duration begins at your confirmed reservation time. You have a 15 min grace period. Deposits are non refundable if you are more than 15 mins late, no show, or cancel.
14. Guests are not interchangeable. The initial guests that come in with the reservation/party are who will be allowed in that night.
15. Any reservation made must arrive with the complete/full guests of the party.
16. Unfortunately we are not accepting seating preferences at this time.
Our hours of operation are:
Sunday 4pm- 12:00am
Vera Cherry Hill
This will not be business as normal. We are legally required to follow all regulations set forth by the NJ State government. To better serve you, we require your compliance and ask for your understanding!